Wednesday, August 24, 2005

In retrospect...


things seemed much simpler back then; all you had to do was color within the lines and you were straight.

Been in a funk lately. I think it's mostly attributed to work. Although I just got back from Boston not too long ago, I feel the need to get away again for a bit. Don't get me wrong; I love the Bay Area. But I just need more of a break from routine.


I went to Alcatraz for a team offsite yesterday. Overall, a pretty cool experience and another thing to check off on my "things I've done in SF" list. Pictures here.

Anyone with a Gmail account who wants to try Google Talk(beta), click here. Add me if you want: tae dot kim at gmail dot com (formatted to ward off spammers).

5 comments:

kid said...

You and me both.

Anonymous said...

how was the wedding?

hope things are going well.

ps. love the bowl haircut in your picture =)!

-linx2

Anonymous said...

dam~ i still haven't checked out Alcatraz

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. a change in scenery is long overdue and sometimes it's all you really need. ~ vibe

Anonymous said...

same situation.
different perspective.

only God can do.
everyone needs
if you are to truly Life life.